Ginger Petraglia, Janet Wilson, and Sharla Ahrens
They get to pick a prize from one of our lovely participating shop owners. http://polymerclayartists.blogspot.com/2012/11/sponsors-galore-for-december-challange.html
Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to everyone who voted and supports our challenges each month. 154 votes were cast this month.
A sampling of comments left by voters:
- Always great to see how great you are with challenges!!
- The sculptural items are incredibly well done. Faux jade is nicely matched with 'real' stones.
- ALL of your work is truly inspirational! I can’t wait until someday I can go to some polymer retreats for classes. Not much available in the Fox Valley of Wisconsin so seeing everyone’s work here is wonderful. Keep up the challenges and hope to see you someday at that cool cabin retreat!
- This isn't faux, this is real! Well done everybody!
- All works are very original variants on the theme Faux.
- All the pieces are lovely. The Horus Collar looks to me, as though it could be displayed in a museum, representing the real artifact. I love it!
- River rocks SEEM so easy, but it’s been my experience that the more simple things APPEAR, the harder they can be to duplicate well. These were gorgeous!
- This month was especially hard to decide on -- all the designs are amazing! Very realistic work!
- Really nice things here! Congrats to all of the artists who submitted their work.
- My choice goes to the "down-to-earth" and down to the subject qualities of the entrances.
- It is a pleasure to see all the wonderful creations each month. Thanks for all you do.
- #10 This is awesome! really imaginative.
- There were so many excellent faux pieces it was very difficult to choose. Tooled leather, petrified wood, rusted metal, granite and a valentine candy box. Oh my! And the list went on and on. Props to all who created pieces and entered this month. Great works from great artists!
- This is one of the "easiest" challenges because polymer is so good at faux but it's so difficult to finally choose which faux is BEST!
- I miss you guys and I miss the clay. Great challenge theme this month nice work! Berit
- I do not know how they do it, but I am determined to figure it all out. Such terrific entries this month.
- utterly blown away by the talent and skill shown in these pieces keep up the great work!