Throughout the month of October, PCAGOE artists will be showcasing their progress exploring the theme: “Wonderfully Weird or Creepy” on the Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/PolymerClayArtists/
This challenge will be different from those of that past. It is a non-voting challenge. It is simply to allow you to enjoy the journey of the theme with us.
Members can share photos of their works in progress as well as the finished pieces from different angles. Please feel free to comment on and share anything that speaks to you. Some of the pieces may be for sale. Others are purely an artistic exercise. Prepare to take in a month of all things wonderfully weird and creepy.
The October Challenge is moving from the blog to Facebook. It will be a non-voting showcase designed to allow you to better share your work on the theme.
Here is how you can participate:
- Create something new or share something older that fits the theme "Wonderfully Weird or Creepy" - Something with a creepy weird flair (this doesn't have to be ugly). Visit the forum discussion for ideas.
- Add a photo of the finished piece to our Facebook page (NOT FLICKR) sometime between Oct. 1 and 10. Use the word "FINAL" in the front of your title. Feel free to link to your blog, Facebook page, or Etsy shop.
- Post more pics if you want, other angles, "WIP" shots anytime in October. (You can add finished items later in October too for you procrastinators, but we will create a paid post to advertise the showcase mid-month using images labelled "Final" so get it in early to be included.
- Use hashtag for the month on all photos for easy searching: For example #2016OctoberShowcase
- Share, share, share--both your work and the work of other artists.