For the December Showcase, PCAGOE artists will share their favorite Outdoor Art. It is a non-voting challenge. It is simply to allow you to enjoy the journey of the theme with us. https://www.facebook.com/PolymerClayArtists/
Members will share photos of their works in progress as well as the finished pieces from different angles. Please feel free to comment on and share anything that speaks to you. Some of the pieces may be for sale. Others are purely an artistic exercise.
Here is how you can participate:
- Create something new or share something older that fits the theme. Visit the forum discussion for ideas.
- Add a photo of the finished piece to our Facebook page (NOT FLICKR) sometime before the 25th of the month. Use the word "FINAL" in the front of your title. Feel free to link to your blog, Facebook page, or Etsy shop.
- Post more pics if you want, other angles, "WIP" shots anytime during the month.
- Use hashtag for the month on all photos for easy searching: For example #2016MONTHShowcase
- Share, share, share--both your work and the work of other artists.