Bronze and Copper Earrings No. 154 by Susan of 11BOLDstreet
Autumn Birches by Susan of LadyFlowersbySusan
They get to pick a prize from one of our lovely participating sponsor shop owners.
Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to everyone who voted and supports our challenges each month.
A sampling of comments left by voters:
As always, some very creative works!
· The first one is amazing!!!
· The acorn was my 4th choice.
· Beautiful work.
· Wow! the entries this time were all so very excellent that I changed my mind half a dozen times before choosing!!! Great job everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
· It is not easy for me to choose the winner every month. Most of the works looks to me professional, interesting and beautiful. I vote for the works that look to me the best. Thank you.
· That acorn is so cool!!! What a wonderful idea and it is so beautifully made.
· All I can say is WOW! I am in awe every time I see these creations and how they are made.
· Wonderful creations. I love autumn colors and now I have new inspiration for the challenge in my guild. :-D
· Every entry was so lovely and so hard to choose just 3. Always so difficult to vote on only a few. Good luck everyone!
· I love that the acorn lights up !!
· WOW! Every month there are so many pretty things entered. I love them all it is hard to pick just three.
· The creativity of these artists are incredible. Thank you everyone.
· Good work, all! I can see that a lot of thought and work went into your entries. I liked the originality of No.13, the light constructed over a jar, while I loved the simplicity and elegance of the birches in No.1. To tell the truth, for a few seconds of delight, I thought No.1 was actually a small handbag of some sort and was wondering how polymer had been used for that effect. I'd really love to have a bag like that! The little white owl in No.10 is elegant in its simplicity. I think that raku is a great choice for making pine cones and I only wish that I could have seen them in a better close-up to observe its effect.
· The creativity shown by PCAGOE members is stunning, humbling and wonderful.
· Amazing entries! Love them all, but was hard to choose.
· Hoot do you love!! The owls of course! Love, love this challenge! Awesome work people! My favorite one yet!
· Love, love, LOVE the unusual textures in the earrings. The owl bowl made me smile.
· All the entries are wonderful, but I just love the acorn light - beautifully crafted and useful.
· I love this contest! I saw it in the promotions section of the Creative Breakroom forum. All of the items in this month’s contest are gorgeous!
· My peeps outdid themselves - so hard to choose! Going for the whimsy and creativity of the lighted acorn.
· Great variety this month!
· All, as usual, are awesome, great craftsmanship, beautiful eye candy... I LOVE THEM ALL....
· This was so tough! October is my birth month and I adore all things Autumn, woods and nature related. Some awesome original ideas here!!
· I enjoyed looking at all the wonderful artists works this month. The colors and textures definitely reflected this month's theme.