Monday, December 9, 2013

December Challenge Winners

And the winners of the December Challenge are:

Public Vote

1st place 



2nd place
Roly Poly Santa by Arlene  of Ashpaints




3rd place
Penguin Snowglobe by  Beth of CreateMyWorld



Members Vote

1st place 




3rd place



Drawing Winners: 
Jane L McAtee
Alexandra Sefton
Sandy Stout 

They get to pick a prize from one of our lovely participating sponsor shop owners.

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to everyone who voted and supports our challenges each month.

A sampling of comments left by voters:
-Lovely entries!
-Great work as always, and such a wide range of interpretations!
-Incredible variety of subjects, all with one underlying theme - that's what makes the challenges so much fun.
-So very inspired by the creativity.
-Love the teapot! Very elegant.
-The polyclay artistry shown by your members is amazing
-It was really hard this time. REALLY hard! what wonderful work.
-Lovely selection. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
-What creative ideas and lovely pieces.
-Cute winter theme!
-I changed my mind several times, which is unusual for me. Everyone has been so creative! Happy holidays to all!
-The bird, the roly poly Santa and the teapot are all adorable! Good work, ladies!
-Love the eye candy! Hard to decide again, three others that I liked a lot besides the ones I voted for. (13, 9 & 4)
-Nice job Marie! Love this one!
-I enjoy seeing all the talent and how they progress as they become more confident in each entry.
-Wow Becky Sue! Your bead is amazing!!! It is so detailed! I could have sworn it was a photograph!
-Polymer clay ornaments is one of my favorite things to create, so I favored the wonderful ornaments entered in this challenge. They just make me smile. So well done.
-Very cute winter bird, and nicely done!
-Like this idea, it's always good to have more Christmas!
-What an absolutely fun category. Thanks for sharing the beautiful objects of the season with us all!
-This collection made me go "darling" sooo cute, wow, love it, and more. You guys did wonderfully.
-What a wonderful selection this month, just a great job by all:)
-All of the ornaments are wonderful but I fell in love with the little bird. The second and third choices were much harder to decide. Excellent work by all.
-Thank you for all you do big and small! I'm tripping along in your beautiful footsteps......so here I go again!
-Great work! Looks like the season makes creativity abundant.
-Such talent ladies! Such beautiful items! Like a rainbow in my mailbox! Thank you for letting me vote!


Marie's birds just blow me away!
such gorgeous work, All are stunning.
They all look so festive. Puts me in the tree decorating mood,
There were so many good ones! But the penguin snow globe caught my eye and the bird ornament was wonderful. The tea pot took so much work and looked so inviting.
Talented, artistic, great eye candy, love all of them
Beautiful work.
Love all of these! excellent art!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment