Sunday, March 9, 2014

March Challenge Winners

The winners in the PCAGOE February Challenge "Wall Art" are:


Top entries selected by the public:
1. Hen and Eggs by Beth of CreateMyWorldDesigns
2. Cane Covered Egg by Freda of FredaK
3. Floral Fantasy Decorated Emu Egg by Angela of polymerclaycreations




Top entries selected by PCAGOE members:
1. Wonderland White Rabbit Art by Marie of YoungCreative
2. Pink Granite Egg Brooch No. 127 by Susan of 11BOLDstreet
3. Cane Covered Egg by Freda of FredaK
 



Congratulations to the drawing winners. They get to pick a prize from one of our lovely participating sponsor shop owners
    Nancy Snead
    Karen E Leeman
    Trina Williams 

      Comments from the voters:

      - Lovely work, ladies! Now I'm ready for Easter. :)
      - This is really great, I love coming to see the great talent.
      - They are all cute!
      - Great entries this month! I hope I will one day be as talented.
      - Wow!!! Another great collection and hard to choose! In my thinking, you all are winners.
      - Stunning entries! So hard to pick a favorite.
      - Very nice work ladies! Good luck to you all!
      - Beautiful and fun entries this month.
      - Great work.
      - Beautiful work this month! I love this challenge.
      - Also loved the black tulip.
      - Beautiful eggs, it was a hard choice.
      - So hard to choose! Lovely work!
      - What a sweet contest! Love all the entries!
      - All beautiful work.
      - So hard to choose. beautiful!
      - Very creative work!
      - I think the tulip is very unique.
      - All very talented artists! Love the medium you work in.
      - PlaySculptLive showed me this site!! AWESOME!!!
      - Hooray for Easter! :)
      - Awesome!
      - Love all of these...but #1 is BEAUTIFUL...I would definitely wear it :)
      - One of the most "challenging" challenges we've had in a while but love the different interpretations.
      - PCAGOE you have brought Spring to my Sunday morning and it is about 8 degrees here today! I love all the creative ideas and fresh colors. The detail work is incredible. Thanks for sharing your work, it really brightened my day.
      - Tough choices again!
      - AMAZING designs!
      - These all make me think of SPRING !!!
      - I love the wonderland rabbit, but the photo with the kitty sealed it LOL! Again the work is diverse and wonderful, and choosing is difficult.
      - They are all wonderful; so hard to pick 3.
      - I always love seeing the wonderful submissions.
      - It was very hard to choose between #5 and#6. Amazing eyes and both animal features done superbly. The only thing that made the choice for me was, the basket of eggs. The hen was soooo life like! The basket even looked real. But, to me, the grass in the basket did not match its surroundings. Again, to me, such quality work (I really, really mean that) on the rest of the piece and the grass looked like astroturf.
      - Lovely work from everyone
      - Lovely entries. Very hard to decide.
      - Egg-ceptional entries! ;)
      - They are all so unique and meticulously crafted. I love them all!

      No comments:

      Post a Comment