Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June Challenge Winners

The winners in the PCAGOE June Challenge "Art Deco" are:

Public Vote

Top entries selected by the public:

1. Art Deco Stained Polymer Clay Box by Betsy of PolyClayCafe 


2.  Art Deco Treasure Box by Arlene of Ashpaints



3. Art Deco Decanter by Beth of CreateMyWorldDesigns 

 

Member Vote

Top entries selected by PCAGOE members:

1. Art Deco Stained Polymer Clay Box by Betsy of PolyClayCafe 


2. TIE:
Nouveau Tile Teapot by Lisa of HiGirls
Art Deco Decanter by Beth of CreateMyWorldDesigns  






3. Art Deco Siamese Cigarette Girl by Marie Young of YoungCreative


View all of the entries:
http://polymerclayartists.blogspot.com/2014/05/june-challenge-art-decoart-nouveau.html



Congratulations to the drawing winners. They get to pick a prize from one of our lovely participating sponsor shop owners.
Holly Piper-Smith
Donna Price
Melissa Houck 

Comments from the voters:
It was EXCEPTIONALLY difficult to choose this month! Everyone really nailed it!
This month was the hardest to choose from so far! Very well done on everyone's part!
I am a new polymer clay artist and I happened upon your site while doing research. I am thrilled to see there is a community of polymer clay artists who have formed a guild. I look forward to joining your group in the future!
This month it was soooo hard to choose. Really great work from all.
I'm a past member - love seeing what everyone is creating! Maybe it will inspire me...
I love all the talented artists on here!
Heard of this contest through PlaySculptLive.
Folks your work was wonderful this month! I wish I could pick more than three this time around. Very interesting and definitely can feel the deco flavor in the entries.
Lots of fabulous ideas from all of you this month.
Love the work of everyone!
Gorgeous creations!
Very imaginative.
This was a really hard month to choose. So many beautiful pieces.
I felt these three artists represented this month’s challenge extremely well. I really liked them all and choosing 3 was very hard.
Nice entries! Great work.
They are all so good it was difficult to make a 1, 2, and 3 choice.
Learned about the challenge from Gryffin Design Studio, fun stuff!
All exceptional work !! I enjoy the blog.
You’re all amazing artists ..I’m jealous lol.
Love your creations, keep up the good work.
I think this is the best group of entries in the challenge ever. It is very hard to vote this month!! Everyone did an incredible job! You've raised the bar and done an outstanding job of incorporating this month's art nouveau challenge.
Really fine designs!!!!!!
I heard about this challenge on the Blue Bottle Tree's Facebook. These are some seriously lovely creations! It was fun looking through them.
I thought Art Deco was not really a style I liked, but looking at these entries I must say I have changed my mind.
Wonderful showcase of skill and diversity of interpretation. These designs really highlight the endless possibilities of polymer clay.
Wish I could choose more. This one was tough! I also love the clock (11) and the bowl (12).
Gorgeous work!
All I can say is WOW.
Wonderful work everyone!!!
All these entries are really creative.
Nice group of entries!
Cool theme this month!
Beautiful work as always. The diversity is incredible.
You can see all the love these are made with!
Seriously tough to choose just 3 this month! Wonderful work all around!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment