Saturday, August 9, 2014

August Challenge Winners

The winners in the PCAGOE August Challenge "Home Decor" are:

Public Vote

Top entries selected by the public:

1. Cheery Songbirds Decorative Ornaments by Marie Young of YoungCreative


2.   Summertime by Brenda of BeeJWilson



3. Rays of Summer Soap Dish by Beth of CreateMyWorldDesigns

 

Member Vote

Top entries selected by PCAGOE members:

1. TIE: 
Summertime by Brenda of BeeJWilson
Patriotic 'Scope Pledge of Allegiance by Jill of JKollmann


2. Rays of Summer Soap Dish by Beth of CreateMyWorldDesigns






3. Pink Flower Bowl by Line of PlaySculptLive


View all of the entries:
http://polymerclayartists.blogspot.com/2014/07/august-challenge-home-decor.html



Congratulations to the drawing winners. They get to pick a prize from one of our lovely participating sponsor shop owners.

Susan Hicks
Sherry Lewis
Ronda Barber

Comments from the voters:
Muy buenos trabajos, difícil decisión elegir solo 3. Suerte a las participantes. Saludos cordiales
Such beautiful work to all but I can only choose three,:)
All the work you do is amazing wow!!
I like the idea of this challenge and the really useful items caught my eye. Decorative is nice, but not really what I think of as "for the home", which I took to mean something you would USE. They are all beautiful.
Very creative and beautiful entries.
Great work done by all
Beautiful, beautiful and y'all are very talented!
Love the colors on the teapot !
Love the creative artwork.
This time it was a real challenge to choose my favorites... They're all so wonderful.
This one was especially hard to choose, I love them all!
Great.
All these creations are wonderful! Well done everyone!
Great work ladies.
The Revolving Bottle Stopper Art Display is a perfect gift for a collector.
Great work to all.
Incredible work as always. Everyone has put an amazing amount of thought and effort into each piece and it is obvious. Thank you for your contributions during the summer months. I enjoy voting during this time as well as during the winter.
This challenge brought a nice verity of projects !! I loved that #5 was artistic, useful, and recycled items into the design. Great Job.
These were beautiful, creative and stimulating. Makes me want to get into the studio for about 10 hours.
It was very hard to pick just three items. All entries are winners.
I look forward to the monthly challenges and how each participating member interprets the theme selected for the month.
Very beautiful works.
Very diverse selection!
I'm in love with those songbirds, they're so delicate. If only I think of using eggshells I would be afraid I'd break them. The colors of this soap dish are magnificent, thanks for showing! and last, but not least, I do love precious teapots. This Balinese one would suit my collection ;-)
Sometimes I am just left speechless by all the beautiful claying.  Thanx.
I could just see my co-worker's daughter's picture in the frame #7.
All of the items are so beautiful. As usual, it is difficult to choose. Each of you has a unique style. I do love the bright colors!!!
Such talent! Love seeing all the creative ways of using clay!
This was a hard choice to make - you all do such beautiful work.
There are some very fine entries here, it's hard to choose.
So many great ideas this month!
As usual, very hard to choose just three!
Incredible creativity and design!
I am amazed to see all the different items that can be made from polymer clay! All the entries are such wonderful pieces of art!
Love the variety! Tough choices once again, everything is so well done!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment