Sunday, May 10, 2015

May Challenge Winners

The winners in the PCAGOE May Challenge: "Fish" are:

Top entries selected by the public


1. Farrah the Fantasy Fish  by Lisa of HiGirls



2. Flossy the Flying Fish by Betsy of StrebeDesigns




3. Punny Phish Rainbow Trout by Beth of CreateMyWorldDesigns



Top entries selected by members


1. Punny Phish Rainbow Trout by Beth of CreateMyWorldDesigns



2. Farrah the Fantasy Fish  by Lisa of HiGirls



3. Feeling Tropical by Marie of MarieYoungCreative




View all of the entries:
http://polymerclayartists.blogspot.com/2015/05/may-challenge-fish.html




Congratulation to the drawing winners:

Doreen Haskell
Maite Mora Ferrer
Dulcie Harris

They get to pick a prize from one of our lovely participating sponsor shop owners.


Comments from the voters:


So hard to choose this month great work everyone!!!!

Beautiful work.

Wow, it was really hard to pick this month, the submissions were all great! Beautiful work everybody!

Thank you for allowing us to see all the entries and vote. I'm a new to polymer clay.

They are all beautiful as usual!!

This is a wonderful challenge, well done!

I liked the beauty of #10 and #12, and #3 made me smile, so I voted for them, though I could see a lot of effort went into others, too, especially the ones involving a lot of cane work, as well as the coral and beautiful little fish in #9. I liked the humor of the idea of a literal "rainbow" of bones for the trout in #11, too, and vacillated between voting for it or for #3, but finally settled on #3 because besides the humor, I actually felt affection for the fish!

Again they are all beautiful.

Great work!!

As always, entries are amazing!

So hard to choose sometimes, everyone does such a great job.

This challenge has really brought out the creativity. I loved all of them!

I think each of the fish submissions is outstanding. Have just sweated over a pair of blue octopus earrings, including microsurgery (a pin) to one tentacle! Great work everyone!

A link to additional photos or a blog can influence my vote. The 3-D views cannot be underestimated. Even something as simple as listing an item for sale with multiple views really helps.

Love to see the beautiful results of their imaginations.

I always enjoy looking at these wonderful works of art!

I am blown away by these entries. My mouth just dropped open. Wow, ladies.

There is no end to the talents! Hard choices to make.

Wow! Super creative submissions this month!

These fish are beautiful.

Cool theme--they're all so good!

Fabulous work by all...hard to pick just three!

Do more fish!

This month was one of the toughest challenges to vote for... outstanding work by all!!

Such a creative group. I can't wait until I have listed PC pieces in my polymer store so I can join the group. Thanks for creating such a wonderful group.

Beautiful designs and creativity.

Love love love all the fish!! Almost had to get out my rod and reel!

No comments:

Post a Comment