Sunday, July 10, 2016

July 2016 Challenge winners "Music"

Top entries selected by the public


1. Sound Wave Flute by Beth of CreateMyWorldDesigns  



2. Music is my Second Language Mixed Media by Arlene of HarrisonHollow.




3. Song Birds - Nature's Music by Betsy of StrebeDesigns




Top entries selected by members


1. Sound Wave Flute by Beth of CreateMyWorldDesigns



2. Music is my Second Language Mixed Media by Arlene of HarrisonHollow



3. Song Birds - Nature's Music by Betsy of StrebeDesigns 






View all of the entries:






Congratulations to the drawing winner:  Diana Dailey
You get to pick a prize from one of our lovely participating sponsor shop owners.

Comments from the voters:


  • Please continue the good works, it's always fun, nice and inspiring. I love it!
  • Very talented artists. Love to see what they come up with.
  • Enamored of the flute, as well!
  • I also love little shrines, so this was a very appealing item; I like the use of mixed media also. For sheer creativity, the flute is also wonderful. Great idea. I just got a Penny whistle and am figuring out how to decorate it with clay, beads or leather....
  • What an interesting choice of theme.
  • A very difficult challenge but well done by all!
  • I was invited by Betsy — but I loved her piece the most before I had any idea it was hers. Beautiful!
  • AWESOME!!
  • The flute is exquisite; Jazz Hands is fun; Imagine peace evokes memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment