Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Featured Artist Els van Haasen


Introducing Els van Haasen of Beadelz
PCAGOE featured artist for March 3 through Mar. 16
(Her work will be featured on our Facebook page throughout this time period.) 
 
Meet Els van Haasen of Beadelz, PCAGOE feature artist from March 3rd through March 16th. Els works as a facility manager by day, and in her spare time she enjoys discovering all the possibilities of creating with polymer. She takes inspiration from nature and all kinds of natural materials. In Her own words: 

"Polymer clay gives me the possibilities to let my creativity flow. I started with making glassbeads but clay is a wonderful medium with many possibilities. Polymer clay becomes polymer art. My inspiration comes from the world around me but nature is my teacher. Colors, forms, combinations it all passes by. I love to make pendants and earrings and so now and then I make some beads, mostly to go with a pendant. Anyway polymer clay is creativity and it brings creative souls together. I have already met many beautiful people making the most wonderful creations and we all speak the same language. Isn's that wonderful? Happy claying to all of you!"


Els is also a member of the Dutch Polymer Art Guild. She lives in the Netherlands with her husband and 2 sons. And their family was completed in December last year, with a Border Collie puppy named Django.

To see more of Els work, find her at these locations:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beadelz and http://www.flickr.com/photos/beadelz_polymer_creas

No comments:

Post a Comment