Monday, March 23, 2015

Featured Artist Phoebe Doehring


Meet Phoebe Doehring of happycreations4u 
featured artist for the weeks of March 23rd through April 5th

Phoebe lives in Brunswick, Maine with her husband and two sons. Phoebe says this about her life and creative journey:  “I am a mother of two amazing and inspiring boys. They keep me busy along with our two dogs and three cats. I have been married to my best friend and husband for 26 years. We are very blessed to live in the beautiful state of Maine. I have loved art and creating since I was a little girl. I have tried different mediums over time but I have to say that my favorite to date is polymer clay. There is something really fun and exciting when I shape a new creation and give it life and personality.”

Find Phoebe’s shop here:
www.etsy.com/shop/happycreations4u

No comments:

Post a Comment