Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September Challenge Winners

And the winners of the September Challenge are:

Public Vote




1st place 


2nd place 



2nd place 



Drawing Winners: 
Peggy Jean Gerbo
Sharon Wittmann
Moyra Riley

They get to pick a prize from one of our lovely participating sponsor shop owners.

 Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to everyone who voted and supports our challenges each month.

A sampling of comments left by voters:

- You all are sooo awesome, keep up the beautiful work.
- I love the Turtle Island by Beth. Very beautiful and very well balanced. I hope she does more pieces in this style in the future.
- All are lovely!
- Hello! I just read about this challenge on this blog: http://ladyflowersbysusan.wordpress.com/ and I came here to vote. Nice challenges! :)
- The choices were hard to make. But I think I picked the most talented projects. Great work!
- Wonderful work. I love seeing everyone's ideas come to life.
- Directed to site by Susan Delphine Delaney, via Facebook. I find some of her work quite interesting.
- Beautiful imaginative work of high standards.
- What a beautiful array of items - very difficult to chose between them!
- Great stuff.
- Loving all the stories this month!
- Really hard to choose this month!
- I'm a scuba diver and one of my favorite subjects to photograph is the sea turtle. I was ecstatic to find out The Turtle Island piece was designed by Beth!
- Wish I could have picked more than three! Great interpretations!

No comments:

Post a Comment