Monday, June 8, 2015

June Retro Challenge Winners

The winners in the PCAGOE June Challenge: "Retro" are:

Top entries selected by the public


1. Retro Jukebox Music Box by Betsy of StrebeDesigns




2. Hippie Boho Bracelet by Beth of CreateMyWorldDesigns




3. Heirloom Cuff by Jill of JKollmann



Top entries selected by members


1. Retro Jukebox Music Box by Betsy of StrebeDesigns



2. Glory Days Monkey Astronaut by Marie of MarieYoungCreative



3. Pearl by Line of PlaySculptLive




View all of the entries:
http://polymerclayartists.blogspot.com/2015/06/june-challenge-retro.html







Congratulation to the drawing winners:
Pam Fox 
Michel Ouimet  
Anne M Rowe 

They get to pick a prize from one of our lovely participating sponsor shop owners.


Comments from the voters:


Greetings from Slovakia! Great stuff!

Difficult subject, nice creations!

Extremely talented as always!!

Wow, do these take to the way back machine. Love the colors and styles. Great job, all of you .

Jukebox rocks around the clock for me. And the friendship (hippie boho) bracelet - I wore many though the years and love it. And lastly flower power votive with holder (colorful flowers Laugh-In style). Love all the works this month and thanks for the entertaining tour which was a blast from my past.

Great work everyone! Love this monthly challenge!!

Beautiful work! I enjoy looking at all of your work!

I love the variety!

I absolutely LOVE the juke box!!!!

Excellent work, everyone!

Seeing everyone's take on the category was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed the range of pieces. Artists, thank you for sharing your work!

Really wonderful entries.

They are all great.

Voting was influenced heavily by my retro emotions - my memories. The excitement of the first space flights, the jukebox at school and my father with his macramé projects after his heart attack.

Interesting interpretations! I love that about these contests.

Some truly lovely entries this month!

Very interesting work.

Love the talents!

Wonderful work by all! ...but the 3 sculptural pieces really stood out for me with this theme, simply grand!


No comments:

Post a Comment