Friday, February 27, 2015

Featured Artist Natalia Pisarev



Meet Natalia Pisarev of NataPi (Natalia Pisarev Polymer Clay Carnival)
PCAGOE featured artist for the weeks of February 23rd through March 8th
Please go check out her highlighted works on the PCAGOE Facebook page!

Natalia was born in the Ukraine and has lived in Israel since 1977. She is a retiree, a mother and grandmother.

Natalia has this to say about her Polymer journey: “I was always creative – sewing, knitting and sketching. I designed and renovated my apartment by myself. I also write poetry and stories in Russian. A few years ago I saw Polymer Clay jewelry in the internet and several Clay lessons and I just fell in love with the process. Creating Polymer Clay jewelry makes me happy and relaxed like a meditation. I make my creations with love and I hope you'll feel it.”

To see more of Natalia’s work, visit these online locations:
www.natapi.etsy.com and
https://www.flickr.com/photos/34700900@N02/

No comments:

Post a Comment